Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

wow, thank you!

I didn't think i could carry on living without seeing the rejects of the MGS: Flash Collab. You attempts at humour were pitiful and only a small hand full of the animations were well drawn and animated.

Why We Fight Why We Fight

this was terrible

you just completly ripped off tankmen, the animation and drawing style was painful to look at, i just can't put into words how awful that was to watch, i can't believe this has recieved such a good score.

madness:uberification madness:uberification

not bad..

most madness style animations turn out awful but this one was pretty decent and more original in its main character. the only thing i think you should do is increase the fps so the movement will look more fluid.

The Classic Snake The Classic Snake

professionally created

professionly created and profressionally developed but not by you.this is a near copy from a tutorial i used to create my snake games. in fact i believe you just dowloaded the example file and changed it slightly.

Muncher! Muncher!

wheres my name

at 1:48pm british time i acheived a highscore of 1111 which put me at the top of the leader board, only problem is that it doesn't come up with my name. so you must have mess up on the name vars becuase theres a list of scores with no names

ELFERRETO responds:

i know, i am trying to fix that, armorbot is just coming up with heaps of wierd stuff

Purple Skies Purple Skies

good but needs more

i liked it but it needs a pause button

squint heed squint heed

nice style

I love the style of this and the other drawings, what media did you use?

Also the thing you said about ruining the drawing for yourself by looking at it for too long, i do that all the time, i have a folder of artwork I did at school that I now hate.

beefychew responds:

it's done one the computer, using a graphics tablet and a program called GIMP. thanks for the review :D

Necrophilia Necrophilia

Aha!

wikedly fuuny! nice colouring in too.

TheMagicStuff24 responds:

Most of my drawings have to have humor them he he.
Coloring tho I think I may of rushed or I think I did at least with the marker.

Thanks for the Review =D